Request to tweak the behaviour of the following components.
ValidateAddress (for US)
1) Validate Address fails if the AddressLine and the other fields are not there as part of input.
2) If only Postal Code is given in input and is correct, the component should return correct city, stateprovince and county information.
ValidateAddressGlobal (for Global)
1) ValidateAddressGlobal should return the City, StateProvince and County corresponding to input Postal Code, if correct for all countries.
1) Presently Geocode Address for US returns county information if the input contains only PostalCode.
2) However it appends the word 'County' in the output.
3) This word county is not seen appearing in the output from ValidateAddress County field.
4) Different components within PB should give consistent output.
1) On inputting only PostalCode; for countries which have the County information, the tool is not giving.
2) Ideally on inputting PostalCode information which is correct, the behaviour should be similar to GeocodeUS, it should output the correct city, stateprovince and county.